MClimate Vicki LoRaWAN
Vicki is a smart thermostatic radiator valve (TRV) retrofitting radiators with thermostatic valve and allowing for temperature control and monitoring temperature and humidity from distance. Manual target temperature selection is possible by rotating the outer ring of the device. The target temperature is displayed on the device.
- Temperature and humidity sensor
- Manual adjustment of target temperature
- 2-digits display
- Automatic temperature control algorithm
- Automatic temperature control algorithm using external temperature reading
- Manual valve openness control
- Open window detection
- Child lock (ability to lock manual temperature adjustment)
- Battery type: 2xAA
- Operating voltage: 2.7 – 3.6VDC
- Expected battery life: Up to 10 years (depending on configuration and environment) – see section Resources for more information
- Recommended batteries: Energizer Lithium Ultimate L91
- Device does not operate with rechargeable batteries!
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3, class A device, EU868
- Encryption: LoRaWAN End-to-end encryption (AES-CTR)
- Activation: OTAA
- Link budget: 130dB
- RF Transmit Power: 14dB
- Default radiator valve fitting: M30x1.5
- Available adaptors: RA, RAV, RAVL, ORAS, Oventrop
- Valve compatibility guide in section Resources.